The final sprint... to a MYSTERY E-BIKE!
Join the Bafang Giveaway Trail Stage 3 now....
The power is in your hands – our grand prize winner can claim a Bafang powered e-bike worth up to €3000!
We want to see your views from the trail, the open road, the city streets! What makes you smile when you're out and about on two wheels? Submit your very best photo or video in the theme and approved entries will head to a public vote to determine the winner.
Entry is easy, submit a file, link to your video via the form, or enter by publicly posting your media on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #BafangGiveawayTrailStage3
You'll have until January 6, 2023 to enter your media, and we can't wait to share in your views!
But that's not all! We wanted to reward our awesome customers with a very special bonus round just for Bafang owners!
Bonus round winners will be gifted one of 10 digital subscriptions to make you smile! Take your pick from 6 months of Spotify Premium or Strava Premium. Bafang owners can enter the bonus round HERE!
BAFANG Giveaway Trail Stage 3 Terms & Conditions
For Stage 3 terms and conditions in other languages, please see:
For Stage 3 Bonus Round terms and conditions, please see:
2. The competition is open to residents of: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada (excluding Quebec), Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Ireland, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Purchasing or owning a BAFANG product does not improve chances of winning. However, internet access is required.
4. Entrants are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
5. By participating, the Entrant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and that they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of The Promoter as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
6. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
8. This Campaign is open only to those who enter via the form at woobox.com/t7cqqf . The Campaign is void where prohibited by law.
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
10. Promotional Period: Enter between 12:00 (GMT) on 16/12/2022 and 23:59 (GMT) on 06/01/2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
11. All valid entries will be judged/vetted by a panel of judges, in accordance with the below criteria, and then proceed to a public vote, available at the entry link.
12. The panel of judges will consist of:
13. Prizes: 1 entrant will win a financial contribution towards the purchase of a Bafang powered electric bike up to a value of 3000 EUR.
b. The prize is a financial contribution for the one-time payment for the purchase of a single, new Bafang powered ebike only, and the price should reflect accurate market or trade value.
15. Winner Selection: All valid entries will be entered into the competition to select 1 winner. Judging of all valid entries will take place within 10 working days of the promotion closing date. Public voting will then open for a further 10 working days. The final winner will be the validated submission with the most public votes.
16. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address that they entered the promotion with, within 7 working days of the Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 7 working days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify them. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner may have less time to respond.
17. Winners will be responsible for any applicable taxes related to the acceptance of any Prize. If a winner is a resident of the USA, they must complete, sign, and return an IRS Form W-9 and provide their social security number prior to receiving their prize. The W-9 and any associated information will only be used for the purpose of reporting the winner's prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
18. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an act, omission, event or circumstance which occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with These Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
19. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
21. Under no circumstance is The Prize transferable or exchangeable and it cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling their Prize to any other person. If for any reason the Prize is not available , the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
22. The Promoter shall have no liability for winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. No responsibility can be taken for entries which , delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
23. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
24. The Entrant understands and consents that due to the laws of various territories, their surname and county may be published if they are chosen as a winner. The winner may object to their surname or country of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Subject to the winner's consent, their surname and county will be available by emailing email@example.com for a period of 4 working weeks following the close of the Promotion.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
28. By taking part in and accepting the prize, the winner grants the Promoter full, royalty-free rights to use any images resulting from the photography/video filming of them during the prize, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for marketing, publicity, television or other purposes without payment. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media and press releases for up to five years. If the winner does not wish to be included, they must inform The Promoter prior to accepting the prize.
29. The winner's names and value of prizes will be available 7 working days after the close of judging, by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
31. The Promoter's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
32. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promotor's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
33. By entering this competition, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party's proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property disright of another, Youfi will be at the sole discretion of The Promoter. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Promoter from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Promoter may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such injury or suspected injury of any third party's right.
34. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or other cause beyond The Promoter's control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Promoter may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Promoter.
35. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
36. The Promoter has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any valid reason, including, but not limited to:
a. Multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules;
b. Or the use of bots, macros, scripts, brute force, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion or other technical means for entering.
c. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegal entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements and of these Terms & Conditions be disqualified in full lishall will be not be counted.
d. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
37. The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.